Directions to the Faulkner Hospital Office
From Downtown Boston
- Take Storrow Drive West to Kenmore Square/Fenway Route 1 South exit.
- Bear left.
- Follow signs for Fenway South.
- Bear right onto Boylston Street, following signs for Boylston Street Outbound/Riverway.
- Continue on Boylston for 0.4 miles at which point it turns into Brookline Avenue.
- Stay on Brookline Avenue for 1/2 mile.
- Turn left onto the
- Follow Riverway/Jamaicaway for 2.2 miles through first rotary (Jamaica Pond on right) to second rotary following signs for Dedham/Providence.
- At second rotary bear right onto Centre Street (do not take sharp right), still following signs for Dedham/Providence.
- The Faulkner Hospital is located 0.7 miles on right at 1153 Centre Street.
- Turn right after the hospital onto Allandale Road.
- At the first driveway, turn onto hospital grounds.
- Take Route 93 South or Route 1 South to Storrow Drive West.
- Follow directions for travel from Downtown Boston (above).
- Take Route 9 East to exit marked West Roxbury/Hyde Park, across from Chestnut Hill Mall.
- Bear right onto Hammond Pond Parkway.
- Follow for 0.9 miles to rotary.
- Take the third street at rotary (Newton Street).
- Follow for 0.4 miles to STOP sign.
- Bear left, still on Newton Street, and follow for 0.4 miles to gas station.
- Turn right around the gas station.
- Take the first left onto Allandale Road.
- The Faulkner Hospital is 1.1 miles on left.
From Central and Western Massachusetts
- Drive East on Mass Turnpike to Route 128 South.
- Follow 128 to Route 9 East.
- Follow directions for travel from Framingham/Natick (above).
- Take Route 128 North to exit 15 A/Route 1 North.
- Follow Route 1 through Dedham for 3.2 miles.
- At this point Route 1 is also known as VFW Parkway.
- Follow Route 1 another 2.8 miles to rotary.
- Go halfway around rotary (second right), staying on VFW Parkway.
- Go 0.6 miles to traffic light.
- Turn left at the traffic light onto Centre Street.
- Follow Centre Street for 0.3 miles to another traffic light.
- Turn left onto Allandale Road.
- At the first driveway, turn right onto hospital grounds.
Use MBTA Bus #38, Wren Street. It stops directly in front of Faulkner Hospital on Centre Street. The Wren Street bus runs between the West Roxbury business district and Forest Hills station where it connects with the Orange Line and other bus routes. Buses run every 20 minutes during morning and afternoon rush hours, and less frequently during middle of the day. For exact times, call the MBTA.